Three Year Old Program
- 3 years old as of August 31st.
- Sessions: M-W-F or T-Th
- Adult to Child Ratio: < 1:7
Sample Characteristics of this Age:
- Shows affection for friends without prompting
- Can name most familiar things
- Plays make-believe with dolls, animals, and people
- Walks up and down stairs, one foot on each step
- Speaks clearly and constructs sentences of more than 5 words.
- Connects with caregivers by sharing important stories and objects.
- Gross motor development including hopping, balance, and catching.
- Strengthen pincer grasp.
- Regulate emotions appropriately.