- 18 months old as of August 31st. If there is an opening in the Toddler Class as of January 1 of the school year, a student who turned 18 months after August 31st may be admitted with the approval of the Lead Teacher of the Toddler Class.
- Sessions: M-W-F or T-Th
- Adult to Child Ratio: < 1:4
Sample Characteristics of this Age:
- Imitate what they see
- Are in love with the word NO (because this is the way they practice making decisions all by themselves!)
- Points to one body part
- Loves to build up, knock down, put in, and take out
The Toddler Classroom~
- Receptive and Expressive Language Acquisition
- Gross Motor Development with Cross Lateral Focus
- Exploration and Discovery
- Introduction to Art Mediums
- Learning to Share, Take Turns, and Use Please and Thank you appropriately.
- Developmentally Appropriate Potty Training
Our Toddlers participate in weekly Chapel, Music, Bilingual Boogie and Creative Movement.