Music and Choir
An eclectic mix of fine musicians and artists – both volunteer and professional, enhance our worship experience with their expressive talents. If you want to share your talents in this area, there is a group for you.
Choir Rehearsal Times
- Senior Choir: Adults and high school students rehearse on Wednesday evenings at 7:30 – 9:00 p.m. The choir provides special music for our worship services, alternating between the 8:15am and 10:45am services
- Senior Hand Bell Choir: The senior hand bell choir, comprised of adults, plays frequently at Sunday worship, and rehearses on Wednesday evenings from 6:15 – 7:15 p.m. (space in the choir is limited)
- New Adult Ringers is for beginning hand bell players. They meet for three or four weeks at a time, one to two times a year. Rehearsal times are flexible, depending on participants’ schedules.
- Liturgical Arts: Individuals come together to plan creative and artistic ways to enhance worship
- Instrumentalists: If you play an instrument or if you have an idea for a musical contribution to worship, contact Kevin McClure at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shepherds’ Players (instrumentalists) Junior Choir (singers), and Shepherds’ Ringers (bells) are youth groups that meet occasionally.
For more information contact:
Director of Music